Night Ops is our Friday or Saturday night sleepover program designed exclusively for Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups and their leaders.
- Camp surrounded by aircraft of the Second World War and beyond.
- Aviation themed crafts and activities.
- Tour of the aircraft hangar: Learn about the aircraft and those who flew them.
- Evening and Morning snack provided.
- Bring your flashlight for when the lights go out!
- Reservations are required in advance.
- Only Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups may attend.
- All sleepovers are Co-ed.
- No deposit required.
- Cost is $50.00 per participant.
- One adult free for every complete group of six youth attending.
- Gift Shop and Café available in the morning only.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants are not registered one month before.
To get started, use our online application form to
2023/2024 AVAILABLE DATES (All Ages Program - Cadets and all ages of Guiding and Scouting groups): May 25 and June 1.
For further information or to book, contact Christine Stevenson, Education Services Coordinator, at 905-679-4183 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.