Night Ops is our Friday or Saturday night sleepover program designed exclusively for Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups and their leaders.
- Camp surrounded by aircraft of the Second World War and beyond.
- Aviation themed crafts and activities.
- Tour of the aircraft hangar: Learn about the aircraft and those who flew them.
- Evening and Morning snack provided.
- Bring your flashlight for when the lights go out!
- Reservations are required in advance.
- Only Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups may attend.
- All sleepovers are Co-ed.
- No deposit required.
- Cost is $50.00 per participant.
- One adult free for every complete group of six youth attending.
- Gift Shop and Café available in the morning only.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of participants are not registered one month before.
To get started, use our online application form to
2024 AVAILABLE DATES (All Ages Program - Cadets and all ages of Guiding and Scouting groups): March 16.
For further information or to book, contact Christine Stevenson, Education Services Coordinator, at 905-679-4183 ext. 222 or email@example.com.