Night Ops is our Friday or Saturday night sleepover program designed exclusively for Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups and their leaders.
- camp underneath a World War II aircraft
- aviation themed crafts and activities
- take a flashlight tour of the Museum and hear stories about the heroes who flew the aircraft during World War II
- enjoy evening snacks of pizza and pop along with a light morning snack
- see a leader dressed as a Spitfire pilot
- construct and launch a hot air balloon
- make and fly a glider
- learn how aircraft fly
- experience the sounds of the World War II blitz in the dark
- scavenger hunt in our gallery of exhibits
- only Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups may participate
- all sleepovers are co-ed
- reservations required in advance
- deposit not required
- $43.00 per participant
- one free adult permitted for every six paid children
- we reserve the right to cancel if the minimum number of participants are not registered one month in advance
- Gift Shop available in the morning only (helps support the Museum)
Get started... use our online application form to
2022-2023 AVAILABLE DATES (All Ages Program) Cadets and all ages of Guiding and Scouting groups: June 3.
For further information or to book, contact Christine Stevenson, Education Services Coordinator, at 905-679-4183 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.