: The Lancaster is SOLD OUT
for the 2022 season. Bookings for the 2023 season start in November 2022.
THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD YOU CAN FLY IN A LANCASTER and many more including the Tiger Moth biplane, B-25 Mitchell bomber, D-Day veteran Dakota and PBY Canso. Whether reminiscing about days gone by or looking for that unique adventure, a flight in a Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum aircraft is certainly a thrill of a lifetime!
PASSENGER FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a minimum of 12 years old
- Must be a current museum member - don't worry if you aren't, you can add during checkout
- Must be able to climb into the aircraft or up a ladder to board
HOW TO BUY A FLIGHT:
- Purchase online by clicking this button:
Buy a Flight
- In person at the museum's Admission desk - best to book in advance!
- Contact Tery Lebel, the Flight Coordinator, at email@example.com or 905-679-4183 ext. 236 (Tuesday to Saturday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm).
If you are traveling internationally for your flight, please note the latest COVID-19 border restrictions, requirements, and advice for entering Canada from the Official Government website .
For further information, contact Tery Lebel, the Flight Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-679-4183 ext. 236 (Tuesday to Saturday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm).
Buy a Flight