LANCASTER 2023/2024 SCHEDULE
All 2023 and the initial allotment of 2024 Lancaster seats are now SOLD OUT. The final allotment of 2024 Lancaster seats will be released in November 2023.
THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD YOU CAN FLY IN A LANCASTER and many more including the Tiger Moth biplane, B-25 Mitchell bomber, D-Day veteran Dakota and PBY Canso. Whether reminiscing about days gone by or looking for that unique adventure, a flight in a Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum aircraft is certainly a thrill of a lifetime!
PASSENGER FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a minimum of 12 years old
- Must be a current museum member - don't worry if you aren't, you can add during checkout
- Must be able to climb into the aircraft or up a ladder to board
HOW TO BUY A FLIGHT:
- Purchase online by clicking this button:
Buy a Flight
- In person at the museum's Admission desk - best to book in advance!
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-679-4183 ext. 236.