2024 LANCASTER SCHEDULE
All Lancaster passenger seat sales for 2024 are NOW SOLD OUT. If you have purchased a Lancaster seat and are looking to book your flight date, you will be notified by email in December with the schedule to select your date/time.
Seats for the 2025 season are expected to go on sale in November 2024.
THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD YOU CAN FLY IN A LANCASTER and many more including the Tiger Moth biplane, B-25 Mitchell bomber, D-Day veteran Dakota and PBY Canso. Whether reminiscing about days gone by or looking for that unique adventure, a flight in a Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum aircraft is certainly a thrill of a lifetime!
PASSENGER FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a minimum of 12 years old
- Must be a current museum member - don't worry if you aren't, you can add during checkout
- Must be able to climb into the aircraft or up a ladder to board
HOW TO BUY A FLIGHT:
- Purchase online by clicking this button:
Buy a Flight
- In person at the museum's Admission desk - best to book in advance!
For further information, contact email@example.com or 905-679-4183 ext. 236.