Lancaster passenger seats are SOLD OUT for 2024. Seats for the 2025 season are expected to go on sale in November 2024.
THE ONLY PLACE IN THE WORLD YOU CAN FLY IN A LANCASTER and many more including the Tiger Moth biplane, B-25 Mitchell bomber, D-Day veteran Dakota and PBY Canso. Whether reminiscing about days gone by or looking for that unique adventure, a flight in a Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum aircraft is certainly a thrill of a lifetime!
PASSENGER FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a minimum of 12 years old
- Must be a current museum member - don't worry if you aren't, you can add during checkout
- Must be able to climb into the aircraft or up a ladder to board
HOW TO BUY A FLIGHT:
- Purchase online by clicking this button:
Buy a Flight
- In person at the museum's Admission desk - best to book in advance!
For further information, contact email@example.com or 905-679-4183 ext. 236.