Night Ops is our Friday or Saturday night sleepover program designed exclusively for Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups and their leaders.
- camp underneath a World War II aircraft
- aviation themed crafts and activities
- take a flashlight tour of the Museum and hear stories about the heroes who flew the aircraft during World War II
- enjoy evening snacks of pizza and pop along with a light morning snack
- see a leader dressed as a Spitfire pilot
- construct and launch a hot air balloon
- make and fly a glider
- learn how aircraft fly
- experience the sounds of the World War II blitz in the dark
- scavenger hunt in our gallery of exhibits
- only Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups may participate
- all sleepovers are co-ed
- reservations required in advance
- deposit not required
- $42.00 per participant
- one free adult permitted for every six paid children
- we reserve the right to cancel if the minimum number of participants are not registered one month in advance
- Gift Shop available (helps support the Museum)
and email to Print Booking Formedserv@warplane.com.
Available 2016/2017 dates: October 22, 29, November 4, 5, 12, January 6, 21, 28, February 10, 11, March 11, 18, April 7, 8, 29, May 13, June 3. Specific dates for Beavers, Brownies and Sparks: January 7, 27, February 4, April 21. NOTE: Beavers, Brownies and Sparks are welcome to attend any dates shown on this page.
For further information or to book, contact Christine Stevenson, Education Services Coordinator, at 905-679-4183 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.