Night Ops is our Friday or Saturday night sleepover program designed exclusively for Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups and their leaders.
- camp underneath a World War II aircraft
- aviation themed crafts and activities
- take a flashlight tour of the Museum and hear stories about the heroes who flew the aircraft during World War II
- enjoy evening snacks of pizza and pop along with a light morning snack
- see a leader dressed as a Spitfire pilot
- construct and launch a hot air balloon
- make and fly a glider
- learn how aircraft fly
- experience the sounds of the World War II blitz in the dark
- scavenger hunt in our gallery of exhibits
- only Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups may participate
- all sleepovers are co-ed
- reservations required in advance
- deposit not required
- $43.00 per participant
- one free adult permitted for every six paid children
- we reserve the right to cancel if the minimum number of participants are not registered one month in advance
- Gift Shop available in the morning only (helps support the Museum)
Get started... use our online application form to
2018 AVAILABLE DATES (All Ages Program) Sparks, Brownies and Beavers are also welcome to attend: October 26, 27, November 2.
2019 AVAILABLE DATES (All Ages Program) Sparks, Brownies and Beavers are also welcome to attend: January 11, 18, February 1, 2, 8, April 26, 27, May 17, June 7, 8.
2019 AVAILABLE DATES (Spark, Brownie and Beaver Program) Program not suitable for groups of older youth: April 12.
For further information or to book, contact Christine Stevenson, Education Services Coordinator, at 905-679-4183 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.