Night Ops is our Friday or Saturday night sleepover program designed exclusively for Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups and their leaders.
- camp underneath a World War II aircraft
- aviation themed crafts and activities
- take a flashlight tour of the Museum and hear stories about the heroes who flew the aircraft during World War II
- enjoy evening snacks of pizza and pop along with a light morning snack
- see a leader dressed as a Spitfire pilot
- construct and launch a hot air balloon
- make and fly a glider
- learn how aircraft fly
- experience the sounds of the World War II blitz in the dark
- scavenger hunt in our gallery of exhibits
- only Guiding, Scouting and Cadet groups may participate
- all sleepovers are co-ed
- reservations required in advance
- deposit not required
- $43.00 per participant
- one free adult permitted for every six paid children
- we reserve the right to cancel if the minimum number of participants are not registered one month in advance
- Gift Shop available in the morning only (helps support the Museum)
Get started... use our online application form to
2019 AVAILABLE DATES (All Ages Program) Beaver, Cub, Brownie and Spark are also welcome to attend: October 25, 26, November 1, 2, 8, 9.
2020 AVAILABLE DATES (Beaver, Cub, Brownie and Spark Programs) Program not suitable for groups of older youth: January 11, February 8, April 25, May 16.
2020 AVAILABLE DATES (All Ages Program) Beaver, Cub, Brownie and Spark Programs are also welcome to attend: January 10, 17, 31, February 1, 22, March 14, 27, April 24, May 1, 2, 15, 22, 29, 30.
For further information or to book, contact Christine Stevenson, Education Services Coordinator, at 905-679-4183 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.